Ways to use your Reusable food wrap
How to use your reusable food wrap.
If you’re new to using reusable food wrap, this list should give you a few ideas.
It makes a great alternative to plastic food wrap and you can wrap just about anything with it! (not suitable for raw meat)
- Wrap up lunches and snacks like sandwiches, fruit pieces and biscuits…to make them look like presents :) Who wouldn’t want prezzies in their lunch bag?!
- Wrap blocks of cheese to prevent it from going hard.
- Cover the ends of cucumbers to keep them fresh.
- Wrap up left over halves of avocados and apples.
- If the lid to your glass milk bottle has gone missing…don’t worry! Reusable food wrap has got it covered ;)
- Cover up left overs from dinner's or BBQ’s.
- You can even cover food in plastic containers...I was never very successful doing this with plastic food wrap.
- For a bit of fun try out some origami! – This one probably doesn’t do much for the life span of your food wrap, so I wouldn’t go doing this with your brand-new pieces :)
If you're unsure of how to clean your reusable wrap, check out my last post.
- Tags: Product Info
- Sarah Cooper